Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: Progress on mock guitar

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Progress on mock guitar

The small guitar have gotten a bit further, despite me being away all the time on work trips. This month I've been to India twice and I'm leaving for Palestine tomorrow.

But the neck is carved and fitted, the top is bound with tortoloid binding, and as you can see in the pic I've tuned the bracing some.

It might just be ready when I said it would be.



2 comments:

Yr Fthfl Blggr said...

Beautiful work! I'm guessing from the fan bracing that it will be a classical guitar?

I am envious of your trips to India. It's on my list of places to go. I also love the cuisine.

Sven Nyström, Argapa said...

Yup, a classical guitar it is.

And India is great I hear, very big and very different from Mumbai which is the only place i've been to. (All my trips are roughly the same, long freezing hours in air conditioned conference rooms and long sweaty hours on building sites without air conditioning...)