Learning Ukulele 50 Sites Top 50 Ukulele Sites Argapa Ukuleles - one size louder: Bridge for UU colab

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bridge for UU colab

I promised a long time ago that I would make some very small parts of the international Fun Build project, spawned by Vic on Ukulele Underground. Of course I forgot all about it. Almost. But the others have made a unique uke, and all of a sudden I was in a hurry. My name is already on the label!

So I made these, and I'll ship them tomorrow to Brad Donaldson in Seattle, who's assembling the uke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there's going to at least be a bridge from you here in Seattle. We're getting closer! ;-)

I like the compensation.

Sven Nyström, Argapa said...

Anytime you fancy a piccolo, just yell. I would like you to have one.

Sven